--- Dr. APJ.Abdul Kalam, Former President of India
Being private university we are committed to bridge the gap between Applied Skill & Education by introducing Entrepreneurial Training in every course we are running for which adequate infrastructure is available with us. The CESD is operating with the objective to fill the gaps in the form of trained faculty and focused programmes to inculcate entrepreneurial spirit among our students in particular & society at large.
- To organize Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps (EACs), Entrepreneurship Development Programmes (EDPs), Faculty Development Programmes (FDPs), Management / Executive Development Programs (MDPs) and Skill Development Programmes in the university campus as well as outside the campus for the wider transfer of technology & skill enabled entrepreneurial activities. With the partnership of Dept. of Science & Technology (DST) Ministry of MSME, – Govt. of India, M.P. & different Research & Development Organizations.
- To initiate five innovative student projects each year for new innovative product or business model development.
- To organize Business Plan Competitions every year & guide and assist prospective entrepreneurs on various aspects such as:
01 Preparing project reports
02 Obtaining project approvals
03 Loans and facilities from agencies of support system
04 Information on technologies, etc.
- To arrange interaction with entrepreneurs and create a mentor-ship scheme for student entrepreneurs.
- To facilitate creation of entrepreneur’s club in Vindhaya region to foster culture of opting entrepreneurship as a career option.
Soft Skills Development Cell at AKS is an autonomous cell which came into function realizing the need of soft skills training for the budding professionals undergoing their Graduate & Post Graduate programs in the University.
The University provides extensive support in spoken / written English for students whose first language is not English. This is done through workshops and sessions where you have an opportunity to talk to a tutor privately about particular language issues.
This cell works under the constant guidance and mentoring of Industry experts, where students are basically groomed & developed with those skill sets which leads to the students’ transformation into ‘READY TO BE DEPLOYED PROFESSIONALS’- competent enough to handle the complexities of the corporate world in an excellent way. The training provided by this cell benefits the students, both in their early professional careers and in their social interactions in the Professional & Personal Environment.
Skills Development Cell works in strong coherence with Training & Placement Cell to identify the latest training and development needs of the students to make them skilled before ‘IN & OFF’ Campus Placements Drives. At SSD Cell, we provide training to our students in different areas of soft or human skills like:
• Interpersonal Skills
• Team Spirit
• Social Etiquette
• Leadership Skills
• Time Management
• Stress and Anger Management
• SWOT Analysis
• Interview Skills
• Group Discussion
• Public speaking
• Aptitude training
Introduction: Every student wants to learn the perfect art of penmanship, but the fact is that every 3rd school going student has problem in handwriting. To help improve handwriting for kids, parents and teachers advice them to write properly, neatly, big or small, slowly, or beautifully etc. but these are all vague advices, nobody tells them how to write. We at AKS University, Satna teach the students "HOW" to write
We adopt scientific methods developed by experts having more than 14 years of experience in the field of handwriting. These methods are based on the findings of experts having researched through thousands of handwriting samples and identified 56+ types of possible errors in Roman writing.
The program offered by Handwriting Improvement Cell not only helps to improve handwriting, but also helps to write accurately. As each letter has its own identity, therefore we emphasize on each letter and its creation. There is no shortcut for handwriting repair and penmanship. Training at AKS University, Satna is based on identifying technical errors and focusing 100% on repair of these errors. It is a simple recall based curriculum.
Affordable Online Course for Handwriting Improvement!!!
Our Handwriting Improvement Course is designed to suite everyone’s pocket. Get started with the most Effective, Convenient and Affordable Handwriting Improvement Program in the world today!
You can improve your handwriting conveniently at your home in just few hours without anyone knowing about it? No other program offers this convenience.
Our online course makes improving your handwriting easy within hours from the comfort of your own home, at your convenient time and duration to suit your busy lifestyle. Our step by step lessons will improve your handwriting. Our handwriting improvement worksheets help you practice and improve your handwriting at each step.
- Program offered: English Cursive+ English Calligraphy+ Hindi writing
- Duration of the program: 40 Days ( 40 Hours)
- Corse fee: 2000/- rs.
Free Study Material: handwriting improvement worksheets + Bag + Pen + Certificate issued by AKS University
For more details contact:
Anil kushwaha (Handwriting Expert)
AKS University, Satna
Government of India and State Govt. with joint venture seeks a young person’s to help channelize their energies and capabilities towards nation building activities by organizing them into volunteers groups. National Service Scheme (NSS) has a vital role to play in this regard and personality development of the Students and upliftment of society. It provides an opportunity to devote their time to the service of the nation and a sense of participation in national reconstruction and inculcation of social responsibility be created in the youth by providing a creative outlet for their energies through National Service Scheme.
The National Service Scheme (NSS) was evolved and introduced by the Government of India in the year 1969. It aims at developing amongst students a sense of participation in nation building through Social Work. This deepens understanding of the social environment and enriches his/her personality through actual participation in the day-to-day life of the society. This process of learning is not only a desirable supplement to the classroom education but develops in the student a sense of responsibility, tolerance and cooperation. NSS plays a vital role in the development of the latent aspects of the student's personality. Since the establishment of the University in 2012, the NSS unit has been functioning with full vigour and enthusiasm.
The aim of the NSS is Education through community service.
The motto is Not Me but You.
The overall objective is education. Service to the community is the activity through which this objective is attained
- To arouse social consciousness of the students by providing them opportunities to work with and among the people
- To develop an awareness and knowledge of social realities to have concern for the well being of the community and engage in creative and constructive social action
- To provide with rich and meaningful educational experiences to them in order to make their education complete and meaningful
- To develop skill needed in the exercise of democratic leadership and programme development to help them get self-employed
- To give them the opportunities for their personality development.
Unit Level Organization
There are three units of NSS in AKS University, apart from them one is for Girls and Two for Boys under the charge of three programme officers. Student members are admitted into any one unit so that each and every student gets a chance to work under the NSS.
The NSS of this University involves the active participation of the Vice Chancellor, Registrar, college advisory committee, the teachers, students, governmental /non-governmental departments or agencies, local institutes and other beneficiaries.
The obligation of an NSS volunteer
Every NSS volunteer is expected to engage himself in NSS activities for 240 hours inclusive of a special camp for 10 days duration during a period of 2 academic years. All NSS volunteers will be provided with a work diary to record their details of work done. All outgoing volunteers are issued an NSS certificate by the state cell. The NSS units of this university present an award to the best outgoing student volunteer every year.
Benefits of Joining NSS
- The NSS offers a wonderful opportunity to use a part of spare time to empathize and help the poor and the underprivileged fellow countrymen living in slums and villages.
- It provides the volunteers with an opportunity to train themselves as the future leaders and decision makers of the country
- It provides training to equip the volunteers with the minimum necessary skills to carry out programmes
- It provides with opportunities to take part in inter-collegiate / inter-university / inter-state camps and exchange ideas with students from other colleges/universities/ states
The NSS indulges in a wide range of activities, which includes regular activities and the special camping programme
- Blood detection camps, blood donation etc.
- Campus cleaning.
- Celebration of important days
- Orientation camps
- Participation of students in various seminars conducted all over the state
- Various cultural activities aiming at personality development of students
- Raising of funds for various altruistic activities.
- Environment: Plantation activities, cleanliness drives, plastic elimination campaign as well as seminars and workshops by eminent environmentalists are conducted
- Literacy: - "An adult literacy programme called "Chirag Tale Andhera Hatao" is being conducted for the karamcharis on the Campus. Two hours are devoted every day for the purpose. A separate classroom with necessary infrastructure is also there
- Health & Hygiene:- Workshops and seminars by Doctors and Professors are conducted on issue related to AIDS, and stress to create awareness.
- One-Day Camps:- Camps are conducted at historical sites where plays are staged for the public to make them aware to protect their monuments. Cleanliness drives are also part of the camp to protect the historical sites and campus.
- One-Week Camps: Camps are also conducted in various parts of the country for volunteers who have been active throughout the year
Special camping programme
Special camps of 10 days duration form an integral part of the NSS activities. The camps are conducted every year in villages or slums. By its altruistic activities, the NSS unit volunteers have reached out to the backward masses. The volunteers work in these regions for hygiene education, anticlastic campaign and to eradicate illiteracy. The camps are also aimed at the development of durable community assets like roads, canals, sanitation and other similar projects.
Anti-ragging is a movement to prevent the occurrence of ragging activities i.e. vocal or
physical abuse and violence on student’s dignity in the college/university premises. It aims
to make the students feel safe and supported in the University campus. These include
Security cameras in campus and anti-ragging helpline numbers.
To maintain the quality of academics and continuous growth, AKS University puts
tremendous efforts to stop ragging activities on the campus.
To prevent such ragging activities, an anti-ragging committee has been constituted with the
To Ensure Peaceful environment in the university campus.
To avoid misbehaviour or physical violence among students.
To frame a procedure to reduce violence or disciplinary activities.
Conduct meetings or ask for reports for in disciplinary activities among students.
The UDC (University Disciplinary Committee) may seek the assistance of wardens, hostel
superintendent, Security Staff and other staff members to investigate the cases of
indiscipline. It is up to the standing committee to investigate all cases of student’s indiscipline.
As per the ordinance of AKS University Provision No. 8 clause no. 4, the University
Disciplinary Committee is constituted as under
Every Educational Institution should constitute a committee known as, Anti- Squad Committee. This
is nominated and headed by representatives of any organizations. The main functions of anti-squad
the committee is to stop incidents of ragging at various places of University campus like classrooms,
library, canteen, hostels, buses, the campus at university etc. The anti-ragging squad will be working under
the guidance of Anti Ragging Committee
Anti-ragging Squad will make every student aware of ragging and its punishments. Also, it
informs the students about anti-ragging helpline numbers.
In pursuance of Hon’ble Supreme Courts directions, and clause no. 4 of the notification of
MHRD dated 2 May 2016, a Grievance Redressal Mechanism/Internal Complaint Committee
(ICC) has been framed for Prevention, prohibition and redressal of sexual harassment of
women employees and students at AKS University, Satna, M.P.
A fit mind is an active mind. Therefore along with academic pursuit student should also pay
equal attention to games and sports. We believe that sports play a crucial role in holistic
development of student’s personality since it teaches an individual to imbibe sportsman
spirit, to be humble in victory and gracious in defeat, and a spirit of co-operation, discipline,
honesty and integrity On the approval of vice chancellor sports committee of the university is constituted with the